Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,758 bioRxiv papers from 265,632 authors.
Author: Jingze Liu
- Most recently observed institution: Hebei Normal University
- All-time downloads: 159 (rank: 218,291 (tie) out of 265,632)
- plant biology: 159 (rank: 7,699 (tie) out of 9,257)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Precise annotation of tick mitochondrial genomes reveals multiple STR variation and one transposon-like elementmolecular biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Rice annexin OsANN4 interacting with OsCDPK24, reduces root aerenchyma formation by modulating H2O2 under ABA treatmentplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 159 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 46,954 out of 59,758
- In plant biology: 1,309 out of 1,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,669 out of 59,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,982 out of 59,758
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!