Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,897 bioRxiv papers from 309,427 authors.
Author: Yingjie Gao
- Most recently observed institution: Hebei Normal University
- All-time downloads: 214 (rank: 236,457 (tie) out of 309,378)
- plant biology: 214 (rank: 8,602 (tie) out of 11,345)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Rice annexin OsANN4 interacting with OsCDPK24, reduces root aerenchyma formation by modulating H2O2 under ABA treatmentplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 214 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 50,030 out of 70,903
- In plant biology: 1,450 out of 2,085
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,823 out of 70,903
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,387 out of 70,903
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!