Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,974 bioRxiv papers from 266,630 authors.
Author: Zhengge Zhu
- Most recently observed institution: Hebei Normal University
- All-time downloads: 159 (rank: 219,618 (tie) out of 266,630)
- plant biology: 159 (rank: 7,745 (tie) out of 9,281)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Rice annexin OsANN4 interacting with OsCDPK24, reduces root aerenchyma formation by modulating H2O2 under ABA treatmentplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 159 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 47,283 out of 59,974
- In plant biology: 1,320 out of 1,675
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23,076 out of 59,974
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,665 out of 59,974
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!