Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,968 bioRxiv papers from 253,677 authors.
Author: Francesco Ferrarese
- Most recently observed institution: Universita degli Studi di Padova
- All-time downloads: 2,142 (rank: 24,424 (tie) out of 253,677)
- ecology: 2,142 (rank: 308 (tie) out of 9,127)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Drinking earth for wine. Estimation of soil erosion in the Prosecco DOCG area (NE Italy), toward a soil footprint of bottled sparkling wine productionecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,142 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,667 out of 54,968
- In ecology: 29 out of 2,290
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 161 out of 54,968
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,314 out of 54,968
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!