Author: SE Pappalardo
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1546-644X
- Most recently observed institution: Universita degli Studi di Padova Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile Edile e Ambientale
- All-time downloads: 2,514 (rank: 38,026 (tie) out of 360,338)
- ecology: 2,514 (rank: 498 (tie) out of 15,225)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Drinking earth for wine. Estimation of soil erosion in the Prosecco DOCG area (NE Italy), toward a soil footprint of bottled sparkling wine productionecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,514 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,280 out of 83,641
- In ecology: 37 out of 3,652
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17,303 out of 83,641
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,405 out of 83,641
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!