Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,937 bioRxiv papers from 266,417 authors.
Author: Salvatore Eugenio Pappalardo
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1546-644X
- Most recently observed institution: Universita degli Studi di Padova Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile Edile e Ambientale
- All-time downloads: 2,264 (rank: 26,600 (tie) out of 266,417)
- ecology: 2,264 (rank: 320 (tie) out of 10,511)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Drinking earth for wine. Estimation of soil erosion in the Prosecco DOCG area (NE Italy), toward a soil footprint of bottled sparkling wine productionecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,264 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,723 out of 59,937
- In ecology: 30 out of 2,528
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 250 out of 59,937
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,175 out of 59,937
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!