Author: Dinesh K Barupal
- Most recently observed institution: West Coast Metabolomics Center, UC Davis Genome Center, University of California, Davis, 451 Health Sciences Drive, Davis, California 95616, USA
- All-time downloads: 369 (rank: 241,365 (tie) out of 396,129)
- bioinformatics: 369 (rank: 23,441 (tie) out of 33,673)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A comprehensive plasma metabolomics dataset for a cohort of mouse knockouts within the international mouse phenotyping consortiumbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 369 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 45,838 out of 92,758
- In bioinformatics: 5,357 out of 8,685
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,994 out of 92,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 55,267 out of 92,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!