Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,754 bioRxiv papers from 308,923 authors.
Author: Dinesh K Barupal
- Most recently observed institution: West Coast Metabolomics Center, UC Davis Genome Center, University of California, Davis, 451 Health Sciences Drive, Davis, California 95616, USA
- All-time downloads: 275 (rank: 208,769 (tie) out of 308,924)
- bioinformatics: 275 (rank: 20,769 (tie) out of 26,863)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Algorithmic Learning for Auto-deconvolution of GC-MS Data to Enable Molecular Networking within GNPS.bioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A comprehensive plasma metabolomics dataset for a cohort of mouse knockouts within the international mouse phenotyping consortiumbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 275 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 41,926 out of 70,754
- In bioinformatics: 4,924 out of 6,926
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,848 out of 70,754
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,138 out of 70,754
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!