Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Sarah Fong
- Most recently observed institution: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 295 (rank: 157,764 (tie) out of 265,997)
- genetics: 295 (rank: 18,218 (tie) out of 25,302)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic risk for major depressive disorder and loneliness in gender-specific associations with coronary artery diseasegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 295 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,470 out of 57,789
- In genetics: 1,955 out of 3,318
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,679 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 40,769 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!