Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,658 bioRxiv papers from 308,473 authors.
Author: Sarah Fong
- Most recently observed institution: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 362 (rank: 177,577 (tie) out of 308,479)
- genetics: 362 (rank: 20,946 (tie) out of 30,558)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic risk for major depressive disorder and loneliness in gender-specific associations with coronary artery diseasegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 362 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 32,671 out of 70,658
- In genetics: 2,047 out of 3,916
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,740 out of 70,658
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,575 out of 70,658
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!