Author: Aya Goldshtein
- Most recently observed institution: Tel-Aviv University
- All-time downloads: 10,649 (rank: 6,413 (tie) out of 359,611)
- ecology: 10,649 (rank: 52 (tie) out of 15,161)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Flowers respond to pollinator sound within minutes by increasing nectar sugar concentration.ecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,649 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 190 out of 83,433
- In ecology: 4 out of 3,648
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,201 out of 83,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,807 out of 83,433
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!