Author: Lijian Zhao
- Most recently observed institution: BGI Clinical Laboratory, BGI-Shenzhen
- All-time downloads: 353 (rank: 201,030 (tie) out of 335,394)
- genetics: 353 (rank: 22,411 (tie) out of 32,440)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Nationwide population genetic screening improves outcomes of newborn screening for hearing loss in Chinagenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 353 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 38,056 out of 77,361
- In genetics: 2,278 out of 4,174
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,450 out of 77,361
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,658 out of 77,361
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!