Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,857 bioRxiv papers from 253,274 authors.
Author: Dylan M Owen
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Physics and Randall Centre for Cell and Molecular Biophysics, Kings College London
- All-time downloads: 493 (rank: 100,410 (tie) out of 253,274)
- cell biology: 493 (rank: 5,048 (tie) out of 15,547)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three-dimensional total internal reflection fluorescence nanoscopy with sub-10 nm resolutionbiophysics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Machine-learning for cluster analysis of localization microscopy data.cell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 493 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,170 out of 54,857
- In cell biology: 642 out of 2,596
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,792 out of 54,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,371 out of 54,857
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!