Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,130 authors.
Author: Philip Szeszko
- Most recently observed institution: James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- All-time downloads: 192 (rank: 209,561 (tie) out of 276,130)
- neuroscience: 192 (rank: 35,063 (tie) out of 45,416)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Striatal volume and functional connectivity predict weight gain in early-phase psychosisneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 192 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 44,126 out of 62,198
- In neuroscience: 7,799 out of 11,101
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,375 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,971 out of 62,198
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!