Author: Diego Revinski
- Most recently observed institution: Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, Aix Marseille Univ UM105, Inst Paoli Calmettes
- All-time downloads: 177 (rank: 308,398 (tie) out of 360,740)
- cancer biology: 177 (rank: 20,560 (tie) out of 24,467)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ECT2 associated to PRICKLE1 are poor-prognosis markers in triple-negative breast cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 177 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,709 out of 83,751
- In cancer biology: 2,278 out of 2,922
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 73,513 out of 83,751
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 70,969 out of 83,751
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!