Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,773 bioRxiv papers from 265,845 authors.
Author: Jean-Francois Zagury
- Most recently observed institution: Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers
- All-time downloads: 507 (rank: 108,108 (tie) out of 265,845)
- bioinformatics: 507 (rank: 12,537 (tie) out of 23,169)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrative haplotype estimation with sub-linear complexitybioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 507 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,278 out of 57,773
- In bioinformatics: 2,635 out of 5,897
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,467 out of 57,773
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,880 out of 57,773
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!