Author: Gabriel Carrasquilla
- Most recently observed institution: Fundacion Santa Fe de Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
- All-time downloads: 958 (rank: 256,743 (tie) )
- epidemiology: 958 (rank: 12,700 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Epidemiology and Transmissibility of Zika Virus in Girardot and San Andres Island, Colombiaepidemiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 958 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,229
- In epidemiology: 1,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 145,954
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 156,664
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!