Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 49,876 bioRxiv papers from 232,568 authors.
Author: Julia Bos
- Most recently observed institution: Princeton University
- All-time downloads: 5,621 (rank: 6,866 (tie) out of 232,568)
- microbiology: 5,621 (rank: 54 (tie) out of 22,264)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Gamblers: an Antibiotic-induced Evolvable Cell Subpopulation Differentiated by Reactive-oxygen-induced General Stress Responsemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,621 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 245 out of 49,876
- In microbiology: 5 out of 3,890
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23 out of 49,876
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16 out of 49,876
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!