Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,429 bioRxiv papers from 307,558 authors.
Author: Chengzhong Yang
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3850-4197
- Most recently observed institution: Chongqing Key Laboratory of Animal Biology
- All-time downloads: 163 (rank: 260,048 (tie) out of 307,573)
- molecular biology: 163 (rank: 12,205 (tie) out of 15,001)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comparative Transcriptomes Analysis of Taenia pisiformis at Different Development Stagesmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 163 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 57,169 out of 70,438
- In molecular biology: 1,773 out of 2,265
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 61,790 out of 70,438
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,167 out of 70,438
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!