Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,976 bioRxiv papers from 245,355 authors.
Author: Esther Omaiye
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6010-4798
- Most recently observed institution: University of California Riverside
- All-time downloads: 7,711 (rank: 4,530 (tie) out of 245,355)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 7,711 (rank: 1 (tie) out of 2,689)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Toxicity of JUUL Fluids and Aerosols Correlates Strongly with Nicotine and Some Flavor Chemical Concentrationspharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,711 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 145 out of 52,976
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 1 out of 419
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14 out of 52,976
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5 out of 52,976
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!