Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,308 bioRxiv papers from 307,086 authors.
Author: Marwa Abdelhakim
- Most recently observed institution: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- All-time downloads: 155 (rank: 263,376 (tie) out of 307,048)
- bioinformatics: 155 (rank: 24,686 (tie) out of 26,783)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DDIEM: Drug Database for Inborn Errors of Metabolismbioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
PathoPhenoDB: linking human pathogens to their disease phenotypes in support of infectious disease researchbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 155 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58,165 out of 70,317
- In bioinformatics: 6,137 out of 6,889
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,153 out of 70,317
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 52,059 out of 70,317
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!