Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,041 bioRxiv papers from 254,018 authors.
Author: Jongho baek
- Most recently observed institution: University of New South Wales
- All-time downloads: 2,828 (rank: 17,787 (tie) out of 254,018)
- biophysics: 2,828 (rank: 219 (tie) out of 9,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single molecule localization microscopy with autonomous feedback loops for ultrahigh precisionbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,828 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,027 out of 55,041
- In biophysics: 19 out of 2,327
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 115 out of 55,041
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48 out of 55,041
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!