Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,060 bioRxiv papers from 310,082 authors.
Author: Claude Raynaud
- Most recently observed institution: CNRS, UMR5140, Archéologie des Sociétés Méditerranéennes
- All-time downloads: 914 (rank: 84,284 (tie) out of 310,009)
- evolutionary biology: 914 (rank: 4,050 (tie) out of 16,628)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Yersinia pestis genomes from across Western Europe reveal early diversification during the First Pandemic (541-750)evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 914 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,629 out of 71,063
- In evolutionary biology: 610 out of 4,643
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,761 out of 71,063
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,319 out of 71,063
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!