Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,553 bioRxiv papers from 264,961 authors.
Author: Bernd Päffgen
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Pre- and Protohistoric Archaeology and Archaeology of the Roman Provinces
- All-time downloads: 800 (rank: 73,232 (tie) out of 264,961)
- evolutionary biology: 800 (rank: 3,843 (tie) out of 14,397)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Yersinia pestis genomes from across Western Europe reveal early diversification during the First Pandemic (541-750)evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 800 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,205 out of 57,553
- In evolutionary biology: 629 out of 3,945
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,496 out of 57,553
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,436 out of 57,553
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!