Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,466 bioRxiv papers from 297,269 authors.
Author: Brigitte Haas-Gebhard
- Most recently observed institution: Archaeological Collection of the Bavarian State
- All-time downloads: 870 (rank: 82,042 (tie) out of 297,269)
- evolutionary biology: 870 (rank: 4,035 (tie) out of 16,186)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Yersinia pestis genomes from across Western Europe reveal early diversification during the First Pandemic (541-750)evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 870 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,726 out of 67,466
- In evolutionary biology: 627 out of 4,476
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,647 out of 67,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,008 out of 67,466
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!