Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,125 bioRxiv papers from 295,505 authors.
Author: Andreas Kröpelin
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Archaeogenetics, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History
- All-time downloads: 870 (rank: 81,106 (tie) out of 295,346)
- evolutionary biology: 870 (rank: 4,006 (tie) out of 16,130)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient Yersinia pestis genomes from across Western Europe reveal early diversification during the First Pandemic (541-750)evolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 870 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,669 out of 67,132
- In evolutionary biology: 624 out of 4,463
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,498 out of 67,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,490 out of 67,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!