Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,222 bioRxiv papers from 267,720 authors.
Author: Fanfan Hou
- Most recently observed institution: Div of Nephrology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical Univ, State Key Lab of Organ Failure Research
- All-time downloads: 3,417 (rank: 16,452 (tie) out of 267,720)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 3,417 (rank: 13 (tie) out of 3,126)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Garcinia cambogia extract removes calcium oxalate kidney stones in both genetic and non-genetic Drosophila models of nephrolithiasispharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,417 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 821 out of 60,222
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 3 out of 497
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 127 out of 60,222
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 132 out of 60,222
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!