Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,789 bioRxiv papers from 265,997 authors.
Author: Jianwei Tian
- Most recently observed institution: Div of Nephrology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical Univ, State Key Lab of Organ Failure Research
- All-time downloads: 3,039 (rank: 17,962 (tie) out of 265,997)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 3,039 (rank: 14 (tie) out of 3,027)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Garcinia cambogia extract removes calcium oxalate kidney stones in both genetic and non-genetic Drosophila models of nephrolithiasispharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,039 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 974 out of 57,789
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 3 out of 467
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 133 out of 57,789
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 131 out of 57,789
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!