Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,861 bioRxiv papers from 309,226 authors.
Author: Siqiao Gong
- Most recently observed institution: Div of Nephrology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical Univ, State Key Lab of Organ Failure Research
- All-time downloads: 4,744 (rank: 13,501 (tie) out of 309,229)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 4,744 (rank: 6 (tie) out of 3,788)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Garcinia cambogia extract removes calcium oxalate kidney stones in both genetic and non-genetic Drosophila models of nephrolithiasispharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,744 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 509 out of 70,861
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 2 out of 601
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 222 out of 70,861
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 285 out of 70,861
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!