Author: Eli Dugan
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2400-5511
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720
- All-time downloads: 681 (rank: 138,394 (tie) out of 361,918)
- molecular biology: 681 (rank: 5,146 (tie) out of 18,476)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Functional reconstitution of a bacterial CO2 concentrating mechanism in E. colisynthetic biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Genome-wide screening reveals a novel class of carbonic anhydrase-like inorganic carbon transporters in chemoautotrophic bacteriamolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 681 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,254 out of 84,050
- In molecular biology: 607 out of 2,822
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,092 out of 84,050
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,167 out of 84,050
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!