Author: Andreina Tarff Leal
- Most recently observed institution: Johns Hopkins University
- All-time downloads: 583 (rank: 166,837 (tie) out of 379,128)
- microbiology: 583 (rank: 14,033 (tie) out of 42,462)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Biofilm/Persister/Stationary Phase Bacteria Cause More Severe Disease Than Log Phase Bacteria II Infection with Persister Forms of Staphylococcus aureus Causes a Chronic Persistent Skin Infection with More Severe Lesion that Takes Longer to Heal and is not Eradicated by the Current Recommended Treatment in Micemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 583 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 25,551 out of 88,415
- In microbiology: 1,608 out of 7,608
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 31,891 out of 88,415
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,899 out of 88,415
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!