Author: Ramsey Aweti
- Most recently observed institution: 23andMe
- All-time downloads: 247 (rank: 305,244 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 247 (rank: 30,502 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
GWAS and PheWAS of Red Blood Cell Components in a Northern Nevadan Cohortgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 247 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 64,974 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 3,539 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 81,322 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 92,293 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!