Author: Mackenzie Weygandt Mathis
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7368-4456
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard University
- All-time downloads: 18,548 (rank: 2,794 (tie) out of 360,728)
- neuroscience: 18,548 (rank: 197 (tie) out of 60,593)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Task-driven hierarchical deep neural network models of the proprioceptive pathwayneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Using DeepLabCut for 3D markerless pose estimation across species and behaviorsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,548 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 76 out of 83,758
- In neuroscience: 9 out of 14,933
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 328 out of 83,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 508 out of 83,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!