Author: Ward Decaestecker
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0247-3189
- Most recently observed institution: VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
- All-time downloads: 2,333 (rank: 45,073 (tie) out of 381,051)
- plant biology: 2,333 (rank: 629 (tie) out of 14,522)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CRISPR-TSKO facilitates efficient cell type-, tissue-, or organ-specific mutagenesis in Arabidopsisplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,333 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,814 out of 88,878
- In plant biology: 30 out of 2,735
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,916 out of 88,878
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 24,225 out of 88,878
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!