Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,506 bioRxiv papers from 264,779 authors.
Author: Muzlifah A. Haniffa
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4HH, UK
- All-time downloads: 2,097 (rank: 27,402 (tie) out of 264,779)
- cancer biology: 2,097 (rank: 758 (tie) out of 15,291)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell RNA sequencing reveals a dynamic stromal niche within the evolving tumour microenvironmentcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,097 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,882 out of 57,506
- In cancer biology: 44 out of 1,856
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 599 out of 57,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 817 out of 57,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!