Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 53,026 bioRxiv papers from 245,564 authors.
Author: Tobias MP Hartwich
- Most recently observed institution: Yale University
- All-time downloads: 1,011 (rank: 52,444 (tie) out of 245,564)
- biophysics: 1,011 (rank: 1,191 (tie) out of 9,094)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A stable, high refractive index, switching buffer for super-resolution imagingbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,011 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,674 out of 53,026
- In biophysics: 150 out of 2,236
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,254 out of 53,026
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,258 out of 53,026
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!