Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,161 bioRxiv papers from 267,433 authors.
Author: Tobias MP Hartwich
- Most recently observed institution: Yale University
- All-time downloads: 1,135 (rank: 55,010 (tie) out of 267,433)
- biophysics: 1,135 (rank: 1,219 (tie) out of 10,433)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A stable, high refractive index, switching buffer for super-resolution imagingbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,135 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,531 out of 60,161
- In biophysics: 149 out of 2,546
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,752 out of 60,161
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,748 out of 60,161
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!