Author: Fernanda A Mafra
- Most recently observed institution: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- All-time downloads: 1,132 (rank: 94,333 (tie) out of 383,565)
- bioinformatics: 1,132 (rank: 9,778 (tie) out of 32,825)
Downloads per author, site-wide
LinkedSV for detection of mosaic structural variants from linked-read exome and genome sequencing databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,132 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,393 out of 89,516
- In bioinformatics: 1,554 out of 8,443
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,626 out of 89,516
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 21,151 out of 89,516
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!