Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,086 bioRxiv papers from 306,114 authors.
Author: Mark Bolstad
- Most recently observed institution: Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- All-time downloads: 1,470 (rank: 51,807 (tie) out of 306,037)
- animal behavior and cognition: 1,470 (rank: 324 (tie) out of 4,146)
Downloads per author, site-wide
On the adaptive behavior of head-fixed flies navigating in two-dimensional, visual virtual realityanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,470 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,309 out of 70,066
- In animal behavior and cognition: 44 out of 1,116
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62,790 out of 70,066
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,172 out of 70,066
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!