Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,313 bioRxiv papers from 263,927 authors.
Author: Melanie A. Basnak
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 1,346 (rank: 43,651 (tie) out of 263,927)
- animal behavior and cognition: 1,346 (rank: 290 (tie) out of 3,345)
Downloads per author, site-wide
On the adaptive behavior of head-fixed flies navigating in two-dimensional, visual virtual realityanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,346 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,972 out of 57,313
- In animal behavior and cognition: 38 out of 886
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,238 out of 57,313
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,193 out of 57,313
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!