Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,235 bioRxiv papers from 306,680 authors.
Author: Hannah Haberkern
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Zoology, Cambridge University
- All-time downloads: 1,481 (rank: 51,573 (tie) out of 306,709)
- animal behavior and cognition: 1,481 (rank: 323 (tie) out of 4,143)
Downloads per author, site-wide
On the adaptive behavior of head-fixed flies navigating in two-dimensional, visual virtual realityanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,481 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,271 out of 70,242
- In animal behavior and cognition: 44 out of 1,119
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,071 out of 70,242
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,294 out of 70,242
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!