Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,075 bioRxiv papers from 254,175 authors.
Author: Thomas J MacGillivray
- Most recently observed institution: University of Edinburgh
- All-time downloads: 212 (rank: 170,856 (tie) out of 254,175)
- neuroscience: 212 (rank: 27,482 (tie) out of 38,498)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Retinal microvasculature and cerebral small vessel disease in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936 and Mild Stroke Studyneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 212 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34,955 out of 55,075
- In neuroscience: 5,952 out of 9,704
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,267 out of 55,075
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,386 out of 55,075
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!