Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,043 bioRxiv papers from 295,115 authors.
Author: Samuli Tuominen
- Most recently observed institution: University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
- All-time downloads: 921 (rank: 76,462 (tie) out of 295,115)
- genetics: 921 (rank: 10,959 (tie) out of 29,445)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association and functional studies identify 46 novel loci for alcohol consumption and suggest common genetic mechanisms with neuropsychiatric disordersgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 921 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 8,808 out of 67,043
- In genetics: 658 out of 3,773
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,391 out of 67,043
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,479 out of 67,043
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!