Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,758 bioRxiv papers from 265,632 authors.
Author: Jo Cutler
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1073-764X
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Sussex
- All-time downloads: 97 (rank: 246,103 (tie) out of 265,632)
- neuroscience: 97 (rank: 40,917 (tie) out of 43,599)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Adjusting for Variable Brain Coverage in Voxel-Based fMRI Meta-Analysisneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 97 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 54,783 out of 59,758
- In neuroscience: 9,643 out of 10,563
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 51,184 out of 59,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 46,659 out of 59,758
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!