Author: Yisu Han
- Most recently observed institution: MIT, Stanford
- All-time downloads: 2,656 (rank: 41,228 (tie) out of 396,885)
- bioengineering: 2,656 (rank: 431 (tie) out of 11,726)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Directed evolution of split APEX peroxidasebioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,656 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,379 out of 92,928
- In bioengineering: 38 out of 2,109
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,864 out of 92,928
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,101 out of 92,928
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!