Author: Nebat Ali
- Most recently observed institution: San Jose State University
- All-time downloads: 2,673 (rank: 38,917 (tie) out of 382,693)
- cell biology: 2,673 (rank: 1,104 (tie) out of 28,428)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bright split red fluorescent proteins with enhanced complementation efficiency for the tagging of endogenous proteins and visualization of synapsescell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,673 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,246 out of 89,274
- In cell biology: 63 out of 4,580
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,470 out of 89,274
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,151 out of 89,274
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!