Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,553 bioRxiv papers from 264,961 authors.
Author: Cyrus Modavi
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 1,748 (rank: 33,620 (tie) out of 265,183)
- cell biology: 1,748 (rank: 895 (tie) out of 16,864)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bright split red fluorescent proteins with enhanced complementation efficiency for the tagging of endogenous proteins and visualization of synapsescell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,748 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,581 out of 57,611
- In cell biology: 64 out of 2,730
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 656 out of 57,611
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 538 out of 57,611
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!