Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,303 bioRxiv papers from 276,577 authors.
Author: Furqan M Fazal
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0758-4582
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 7,496 (rank: 6,021 (tie) out of 276,771)
- cell biology: 7,496 (rank: 138 (tie) out of 18,258)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Atlas of Subcellular RNA Localization Revealed by APEX-seqcell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,496 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 182 out of 62,347
- In cell biology: 6 out of 2,972
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 81 out of 62,347
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,518 out of 62,347
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!