Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,313 bioRxiv papers from 263,927 authors.
Author: Yasser Al Omran
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 575 (rank: 96,920 (tie) out of 263,927)
- neuroscience: 575 (rank: 15,119 (tie) out of 41,253)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Human Handedness: Genetics, Microtubules, Neuropsychiatric Diseases and Brain Language Areasneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 575 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 14,593 out of 57,313
- In neuroscience: 2,392 out of 10,055
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,834 out of 57,313
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,305 out of 57,313
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!