Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,458 bioRxiv papers from 307,648 authors.
Author: Yuki Mizuhara
- Most recently observed institution: University of Tokyo
- All-time downloads: 9,066 (rank: 5,577 (tie) out of 307,800)
- biophysics: 9,066 (rank: 50 (tie) out of 12,338)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Transduction of the Geomagnetic Field as Evidenced from Alpha-band Activity in the Human Brainbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,066 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 157 out of 70,482
- In biophysics: 2 out of 3,003
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 606 out of 70,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 626 out of 70,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!