Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,232 bioRxiv papers from 276,305 authors.
Author: Guus Kroonen
- Most recently observed institution: University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 5,120 (rank: 10,197 (tie) out of 276,384)
- genomics: 5,120 (rank: 2,370 (tie) out of 31,848)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The population history of northeastern Siberia since the Pleistocenegenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,120 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 381 out of 62,253
- In genomics: 100 out of 4,277
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 323 out of 62,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,720 out of 62,253
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!