Author: Elena Mancini
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 1,688 (rank: 63,342 (tie) out of 383,436)
- cell biology: 1,688 (rank: 2,287 (tie) out of 28,490)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Old fibroblasts secrete inflammatory cytokines that drive variability in reprogramming efficiency and may affect wound healing between old individualscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,688 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,828 out of 89,482
- In cell biology: 141 out of 4,592
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,294 out of 89,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,972 out of 89,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!