Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,232 bioRxiv papers from 276,305 authors.
Author: Danny Chan
- Most recently observed institution: School of Biomedical Science, The University of Hong Kong
- All-time downloads: 152 (rank: 228,571 (tie) out of 276,305)
- genetics: 152 (rank: 25,071 (tie) out of 27,659)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Trans-ethnic polygenic analysis supports genetic overlaps of lumbar disc degeneration with height, body mass index, and bone mineral densitygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 152 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 49,562 out of 62,232
- In genetics: 2,953 out of 3,538
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 58,088 out of 62,232
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,670 out of 62,232
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!