Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 73,530 bioRxiv papers from 319,992 authors.
Author: Na Ma
- Most recently observed institution: Central South University
- All-time downloads: 586 (rank: 130,142 (tie) out of 319,999)
- genetics: 586 (rank: 16,274 (tie) out of 31,350)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Long-read sequencing identified a causal structural variant in an exome-negative case and enabled preimplantation genetic diagnosisgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 586 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,518 out of 73,530
- In genetics: 1,284 out of 4,034
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,410 out of 73,530
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,408 out of 73,530
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!